Followers

Follow this blog with Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Current Challenge

To jump straight to our current challenge - click HERE.

Saturday 14 May 2016

Midway Motivation - Flower Power

Welcome back to our 
 'Midway Motivation' post here at 
FANTASY STAMPERS.

I am back today with a brand new Guest Designer for the month of May to give you a little motivation for our current challenge - 'Flower Power'.  So, please say a big hello  to Kathryn ...



Hi, I am a returning concept designer to papercrafts, having taken a break of about five years right after my second son was born. I ran a very busy Etsy shop, Aspen Arts Studio, for a number of years as well. These days I keep very busy with homeschool, managing an urban homestead garden, quilting, crafting and writing. Before I became a mom, I was a concert pianist and teacher with plans towards a music theory professorship and/or advanced English degrees. Life took its turns, however, and I am truly happy now as a homeschool and work at home mom, enjoying the irretrievable time with my boys. Academia can wait, but childhood simply cannot. I love trees, mountains, fresh-baked bread, strawberries, historic places, fabric, farms, world music and a clean house with the windows open.
oooOooo

Here's Kathryn's beautiful project for our current challenge 'Flower Power' ...




Stamp - Nature's Blessings 'Woodland Anemone'

Many thanks, Kathryn.

So, there is still plenty of time to join us - the current challenge will close on the 20th May, and I will be back with details of our next challenge the following day.

Hugz, Jan xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kathryn this is a gorgeous card it is just right for the mid-way inspiration. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Your comments and words of support mean a great deal, so thank you in advance xx