Followers

Follow this blog with Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Current Challenge

To jump straight to our current challenge - click HERE.

Saturday 1 November 2014

Midway Motivation - Something Spooky

Welcome back to our
 'Midway Motivation' post here at 
FANTASY STAMPERS.

I 'm back again today with our  Guest Designer, Nic to give a little more motivation for our current challenge.  In case you missed it last time, here's a little bit more about her ...



My name is Nic or Coops as many bloggers know me as.  I have been crafting for a few years now and I find it so relaxing - an ideal way to wind down after a day at work. I like to try a variety of styles and I love colouring with my Promarkers, and just lately I have been enjoying using Polychromo pencils too.  I don't feel I have a style unique to me, but I do like to distress the edges a lot on my cards, mainly as my matting and layering is so poor! Lol.

I would like to thank Jan and the rest of the Fantasy Stampers DT for asking me to join them for the month of October as their guest.  It is a huge honour and I really enjoyed making my card for the 'Time Flies' challenge.

oooOooo

Here's Nic's gorgeous project for our current challenge 'Something Spooky' ...


 'Lavinia' stamps - Willow the Witch

Many thanks, Nic.


So, there is still plenty of time to join us - the current challenge will close on the 7th November, and I will be back with details of our next challenge on 8th November.

Hugz, Jan xx

1 comment:

Your comments and words of support mean a great deal, so thank you in advance xx